Changes to vim, how to undo

Hi

I have spent a bit of time setting up mutt and vim, from some help on
the mailing list.

I had mutt use a user config file for vim

== mutt.vim ==

" source everything as usual
" setting filtype to mail should have all the right values !
source /etc/vim/vimrc
source ~/.vimrc

" set filetype=mail " correct syntax highlighting
" the above is not working any more !!
source /usr/share/vim/vim71/ftplugin/mail.vim

" Allow indenting ?
filetype indent on

" Spelling
" Colouring
highlight SpellErrors ctermfg=Red cterm=underline term=reverse
highlight SpellBad term=standout ctermfg=15 ctermbg=1 guifg=White
guibg=Red
highlight SpellCap ctermfg=Blue cterm=underline term=reverse
highlight SpellLocal term=standout ctermfg=15 ctermbg=1 guifg=Green
guibg=Cyan

" Location
setlocal spell spelllang=en_au

" Snippage
map <F2> Di<CR>[snip]<CR><CR><Esc>

==

my problem is after a recent upgrade of vim I had to add in
 source /usr/share/vim/vim71/ftplugin/mail.vim

when i used to be able to do just

set filetype=mail

I am not sure what I need to change - or even how to debug or trace
which modules are loaded in which order ....

"This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran
 is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the
table."

	- George W. Bush
02/22/2005
Brussels, Belgium