nis user and group id conflicts with user and group id for libuuid on nis client

Dear All,
                subject: user and group id for nis user conflicts with
user and group
                             d for libuuid on client running debian lenny

We are having nfs + nis setup at our workplace.

I added a nis user 'sushmita' on the server. The server is running
cent os. She can login on the server (nataraj)

nataraj login: sushmita
sushmita@nataraj's password:

[sushmita@nataraj ~]#
[sushmita@nataraj ~]# id
uid=532(sushmita) gid=534(sushmita) groups=534(sushmita)

However on the client (bihu) running debian lenny, login attempt gives

bihu login: sushmita
Password:

libuuid@bihu:~$
libuuid@bihu:~$ id
uid=532(libuuid) gid=534(libuuid) groups=534(libuuid)

So the user and group id's for nis user 'sushmita' are clashing with
the ones for 'libuuid' on the client machine running debian lenny.
Please suggest a way out.

Thanks in advance.