Re: fixrtf in debian ?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>  I am using doxygen to generate rtf files, but I cannot find any way
> to embedded them into the document (even using winword). Searching on
> the web I found that the FreeBSD people have a fixrtf:
>
> A patch making it possible to embed PNGs into RTFs
> http://www.freebsd.org/ports/textproc.html#fixrtf-0.1.20060303
> -> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/textproc/fixrtf/
>
> But I could not find it in debian rep. Is there something equivalent
> on debian, or should I just compile it locally (looks like portable
> 'C' code).

It does indeed works (and solve my issue!)

wget http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/textproc/fixrtf/fixrtf.tar.gz?tarball=1
tar xvfz fixrtf.tar.gz
cd fixrtf/src
flex -o fixrtf.c fixrtf.l
gcc -D"__FBSDID(x)="  -o fixrtf fixrtf.c -lpng

2cts
--
Mathieu