Re: OOo 3.0 still not ready?? (was Re: Non-Debian Provided Packages)

Rene Engelhard wrote:
> $ rmadison -s experimental openoffice.org-core

I just tried that command and got the same results.. never heard of
rmadison before!!

> openoffice.org-core |  1:3.0.0-3 |  experimental | amd64, i386, powerpc, sparc
>
> Grüße/Regards,
>
> René
> (the maintainer, and sorry for the hassle, -1 and -2 failed to build
> on the i386 buildd)

so on my Lenny system, if I run this command:

apt-get install -t experimental openoffice.org

will it overwrite my existing 2.4 installation, or will I have 2 OOs
available ?

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800