Debian installation

dear support team

I wish to know, witch version should i download, if i have a Intel CPU: Core Duo 2 ( e4300 on pc, and t9300 on laptop). Second question is how could i instal x serwer to have graphic interface in debian. I have bought debian etch 4.1r (the shop told its right wersion for my cpu, however i had a problem with my graphic card) To cleryfy, i have GeForce 8600 GT and 9500 GT. I downloaded the drivers from nvidia site, however there were several problems with server x.

Now i wish to know, am i able to download the right version of debian from your site, or should i buy one form e-bay.

hope to hear from you soon

greetings
szczepan mateja