CUPS & Mac Leopard

I recently upgraded my macbook and my cups server and ran into another plethora of issues.

First I changed my Linux boxes to UTF-8 charset and that fixed the problems they were having. ISO-8859-1 is not supported anymore.

Now I have a problem with the macbook configuration where they can no longer see the printers at all.

I've changed the cupsd.conf to BrowseAllow all as mentioned.
But still, nothing gets through.

I do have 'SLPReg' failures with a status code of -20 on both of my printers, but this doesn't prevent my other Linux box from printing.

I just can't get the printer to work from a macbook.

Any suggestions?