Re: Issue with URL and firefox (iceweasel)

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:05:17 +0200
> "Mathieu Malaterre" <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Mathieu,
>
>> * http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/gdcm/?rev=4628&view=rev
>> * http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/gdcm/?rev=4627&view=rev
>>   I can get a 404 error on the second one, however if I copy/paste
>> them directly in the URL bar, both appears to be working fine. I can
>> reproduce on firefox 3.0 & 2.0 on debian testing/stable.
>>   Could someone please try and report ?
>
> I get the same as you in Testing, using Iceweasel 3.0.3

ok, at least I am not going nuts :)

the sf.net admins says they cannot reproduce the issue:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=2172870&group_id=1

I am not sure then who should I really report the bug to. Is there a
simple test to check what is the culprit party here ? something with
the curl command line to demonstrate that ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu