no-ip script owner (normal user versus nobody)

Hello,

I am running no-ip on my of my computers. The daemon runs as 'nobody'.
No-ip's configuration's last step is to specify a script I wish to run
on successful update of the IP address. I want to run this script as me
as the user, not as root or nobody. How do I do that?

Currently the script file I specified in no-ip configuration does not
appear to run as me since it cannot find my conf files from my home.
That same script runs perfectly if I run it myself manually.

Regards.

ever having been read.