bash keyboard combination problems

I have screwed up my keyboard settings in bash - As it is now I cannot
use Ctrl+right or Ctrl+left as shortcuts to move to next/previous word,
even though Ctrl+B and Ctrl+F works just fine. How do I restore this?
Find my current /etc/inputrc attached. I am using urxvt as my
X-terminal and there I get the desired behaviour just fine.

I have lines like these listed in inputrc:

"\e[5C": forward-word
"\e[5D": backward-word

But I have yet to find the correct code for the wanted behavior in my
bash terminals.

Thanks in advance

--
Andreas Ronnquist <andreas.ronnquist@meritkonsult.se>