Re: how to setup mail server to use (Yahoo|Gmail) smtp servers

Ron Johnson wrote:
>> exim and postfix are overkill if you just want to send mails to a
>> smarthost. msmtp could do the job; another option is esmtp.
> But then you can't receive local (intra-system) mail.

Interesting. Couldn't I have both, exim4 and msmtp? I ask because I am
trying out msmtp's configuration on my computer which already has exim4
installed for local delivery. In the computer where I eventually intend
to install the feature, there is going to be just msmtp.

ever having been read.