Re: what linux/limit.h is needed for backporting cups from lenny to etch?

Hans Ekbrand wrote:
Hi list!

I was trying to backport libcups2-dev from lenny to etch when I met
with the following error (from config.log)

<snip>
/usr/include/bits/local_lim.h:36:26: error: linux/limits.h: No such file or directory

<snip>

How do I get around this?

I did try to build cups again after having installed
linux-headers-2.6.18-6-486, since linux/limit.h exist in that package,
but that didn't help :-(

What error did you get then? Because limits.h then existed.

Hugo