Re: compiling the 2.26.6 kernel on debian.

On Fri,10.Oct.08, 15:28:19, Michael Habashy wrote:
> Guys and Gals -
> I tried to compile the kernel on 2.26.6.  I did NO modification to the
> kernel just generic.

Hello,

If the standard Debian kernel works and yours does not, then it has to
be due to your changes. In another mail you say you tried to "load sata
drivers etc.", which is no quite a trivial change and might be the cause
for your problems.

Please post a diff between your .config and the one from the standard
Debian kernel.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)