Installed KDE 4.1 - and lost my settings

Hi,

    I was feeling bored by the freeze, so I decided to install KDE 4.1
from experimental. I installed the packages, it is running apparently
fine, but... where did all my settings go? I started with a completely
empty desktop, without even a panel with the "K" menu, taskbar, etc, and
user-preference settings (such as left-handed mouse, focus follow mouse,
etc.) are all gone.

    Is this "start from zero" behaviour normal?

--
Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade
themselves that they have a better idea.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb