Re: Konqueror, mplayer and embedded mp3

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Augustin <beginner2005@masquilier.org> wrote:
> Settings > Configure Konqueror > File Associations > audio > x-mp3 >
> Application Preference Order has Mplayer Movie Player listed first.

I think you should have a General tab that lists some possible choices
for audio/mpeg as well. If your favorite player is not listed there,
you can click on the Add tab, put in the path/filename, and then click
OK, then click apply to save and update the associations. If the
player you want to use by default isn't in the first position, you can
use "move up" to move the preference up to the top, tnen click on
Apply.