Re: Building a new desktop: hardware advice

"Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@gmail.com> writes:
> Thank you Ron, that is a great point. Just last week I had a big fight
> with Western Digital because they require Windows to update the
> firmware of their harddrives. I will document this on my personal site
> sometime soon.

What's your website URL?

[I have a WD drive, don't forsee needing to upgrade the firmware, but it'd
be nice to know what's up... (the drive itself is really nice though)]

Thanks,

-Miles

--
Alliance, n. In international politics, the union of two thieves who have
their hands so deeply inserted in each other's pockets that they cannot