Swapping the KVM with a print running.

I have two machines on a KVM (keyboard / video / mouse switcher),
which switched USB as well. If I start a print from one machine, when
is it safe to move the KVM to the other without interfering with the
print job? Must I wait until the print just start, until it finishes,
or can I already move the switch a few seconds after hitting print?

I use KDE 3.x and it uses CUPS internally, connecting to an HP printer. Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il