AGPL discussion on debian-legal; opponents who aren't fringe should participate

I just thought I'd drop a note suggesting that users like Steve Lamb
(because he replied when I said that I thought the AGPL was free not
not-free in response to a message), who oppose the AGPL but are not
free software fanatics with arguments that are ludicrous and not just
different than what my own was, should participate in the the
debian-legal discussion on whether the AGPL is non-free because at
present the AGPL supporters come off sounding reasonable (that where I
first heard of the AGPL and a large part of why felt the AGPL was
reasonably free, when I have since changed my mind on that topic, in
part because of arguments by Steve Lamb and others on this list about
the freeness of the AGPL).

And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore
GnuPG Key Fingerprint 86 F5 81 A5 D4 2E 1F 1C      http://gnupg.org
The C Shore: http://www.wightman.ca/~cshore