Re: cmake and Scribus 1.3.5 on Debian testing

On Wednesday 24 September 2008 12:02:22 am Mumia W.. wrote:

> The typical incantation for preparing to build from the source
> suggests this:
>
> apt-get install build-essential
> apt-get build-dep scribus
>
> That should bring in all of the build dependencies for scribus.
> Read "man apt-get" and search for the build-dep command.

This assumes of course that build-dep will deliver the correct
dependencies for the correct version. I got dependencies for some
older versions of Scribus. That is not the problem. I need the
dependencies for  the subversion version, specifically 1.3.5.

I figure that at the root of the problem is cmake itself. I tells you
what statement blew up, not which file is missing.  I'll raise this
issue with the maintianers of Scribus.

--
John Culleton