Re: Sunbird server?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:40:08 +0200, Gregory Seidman wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 02:40:43AM -0500, Depo Catcher wrote:
>>
>> I use the SunBirds (on Windows/Linux) and my girlfriend uses the gmail
>> Calendars
>>
>> Is there any ways to sync the two together?  I might be able to get her
>> to switch to the SunBirds.
>
> Sunbird is a CalDAV client, and Google Calendar is a CalDAV server.
> Google's CalDAV support is in beta, but so is most of Google's software,
> and Sunbird is a 0.x release anyway. See heere for useful information:
>
> http://blog.heatery.com/2008/08/enabling-google-caldav-for-mozilla.html
>
> --Greg

Use the provider mentioned above. Its easy to setup and it does 2 way
sync from Sunbird/Lightning to Google Calendar. You install the
addin/extension on linux or windows that's running sunbird and setup a
new calendar on the net. You will see after installing and shutting down
an option for google calendar. You need to copy and paste a value from
the google calendar and then enter the password for the google calendar
account.

Done.