Re: cedilla on a us_intl keyboard

François Cerbelle wrote:
Le Mer 24 septembre 2008 13:24, Hugo Vanwoerkom a écrit :
But I don't have Gnome. And found this:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~johns/kbukint.html
and so using the AltGr (Alt key to the right of the spacebar):
AltGr + , + c = ç

Hi,

I use the Happy Hacking Keyboard (US QWERTY, 60 keys) and I am French, so
I very often need theses strange caracters with accents. I use the
"us_intl" layout in the xorg.conf file and I don't need to press AltGr.
The accent ekys are always dead, so I need to press two keys one after the
other to get all kind of caracters :
"'" + " " = "'"

It works with upper case and lower case letters, with a lot of accents ( ~
' " ` ) over (or under) nearly every caracter. It works directly in X, so,
without a WindowManager, with XFCE or any other WM (as long as it does not
reconfigure the mapping as Gnome does). And I use the same configuration
(console-data) on console.

I also use the "us-intl" in xorg.conf but "'" + "c" gives me ć not ç.

Hugo