Re: GDM and pam_mount?

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 8:29 AM, Paulo Silva <paulojjs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seg, 2008-09-22 às 21:18 +0100, Magnus Therning escreveu:
>> I've configured pam_mount to automatically mount a file containing a
>> LUKS encrypted filesystem.  I seem to have followed the instructions
>> successfully because when I log in on the console the filesystem is
>> mounted in the expected location.  However, I can't get gdm to mount the
>> filesystem on login.  Is there something I need to do beyond sticking
>> '@include common-pammount' in /etc/pam.d/gdm (after both common-auth and
>> common-session)?
>
> Depending on your pam configuration that might not be the correct order
> to place the pammount include. Before logging in the console did you do
> the same for etc/pam.d/login?

It seems I was a little too quick with sending my question to the
list.  After a reboot it all worked when logging in from GDM as well.
It might have been enough to just restart GDM, I'm not sure.  Anyway,
problem solved.  Sorry for wasting your time.

/M

--
Magnus Therning (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org Jabber: magnus@therning.org