GDM and pam_mount?

I've configured pam_mount to automatically mount a file containing a
LUKS encrypted filesystem.  I seem to have followed the instructions
successfully because when I log in on the console the filesystem is
mounted in the expected location.  However, I can't get gdm to mount the
filesystem on login.  Is there something I need to do beyond sticking
'@include common-pammount' in /etc/pam.d/gdm (after both common-auth and
common-session)?

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

Haskell is an even 'redder' pill than Lisp or Scheme.
     -- PaulPotts