Re: grub-pc problem

Andreas Ronnquist wrote:
Hi!

Booting my computer I get the following error (nicely presented with
the grub background.)
syntax error
Incorrect Command
(Line 45-45)

Pressing enter (or any key) gets me further to the actual grub menu, and
from that point I get no errors or problems at all.
This is on an up-to-date Lenny install. - grub-pc version  1.96
+20080724-10 My /boot/grub/grub.cfg is attached. (Though the actual
error doesn't specify which file the error is in)

Does anyone know what might be the problem?
Help would be much appreciated.

There is an init script syntax error floating about.  Are you getting that?

Mark Allums