Re: Ressources of the project or "Where is Debian?"

On Sep 22, 12:10 am, Andrei Popescu <andreimpope...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As I asked on d-u-german, nothing about Security?

Security is a good point.
Besides debian-security-announce, what might be interesting?

> P.S. Do you intend to maintain this both in German and English?

As English is still the main language of the project, I think most
links will lead to english ressources. German "localisation"
will be, I guess, just some additional links.
btw.: If a basic working version is done, I intend to add it to
debian-community.org, if it is accepted. So, as it is a wiki,
anyone can further add to it at will.