problem installing debian on wipro 7B1630

i tried to install debian from binary 1 dvd. i set the dvd as the primary boot device. the installation started as usual. i was not able to install normally so i selected gui mode. the installation proceeded till DISK DETECTION.. the installer could'nt detect any disks.. i was then asked to enter the name of the disk driver.. i knew my disk was SATA so i tried all available SATA options but still it was of no use.. how do i create a partition when the installer doesn't detect any drives..

i checked in windows and found WDC WD1600BEVS-22USTO.
what am i supposed to do?? please help me out..