MCP & MailScanner

Hi people:

I'm running Debian Etch up to date and MailScanner-4.55.10-3
among other packages to control spam in my mailserver.
I always use MCP feature in MailScanner running on SuSE, RedHat and CentOS, but I can see that MCP checks are not working on Debian Etch.

I enabled "MCP Checks = yes" in /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf and added a file named 20_publicidad.cf in /etc/MailScanner/mcp After restarting MailScanner I can't see MCP working, it's like MailScanner ignores it completely. However the same 20_publicidad.cf file works correctly on CentOS and other Linux distributions.

Does anybody here is having the same problem? I hope someone can help me :(
Thanks