Bash Script Issues

Hello,

	I have a script that has lines like this:

	echo "Blah..."
	su -c /home/etc/etc/etc.sh

	echo "More blah..."
	su -c /home/etc/etc/different_etc.sh

	echo "Still more..."
	su -c /home/different/etc.sh <different_user>

	echo "Little more..."
	su -c /home/user/etc.sh

	When I excute the script, the first two above will execute no problem.
But when it gets to the third, where it changes to the <different_user>, the script
goes to a shell prompt (<different_user@localhost>) instead of executing the script
as the said different_user.  If I type "exit", then the fourth line of the script
above gets executed.  Why is that?  I've looked at google and the Debian User archives,
but can't seem to find why my script doesn't automatically execute as the said user.  Thanks.

--
VR ~
	TW