Re: Convert a 64 bits machine from debian32 to debian64

Ok thank you all ;) actually i dont have time to "learn" about his so lets reinstall... it isnt so bad every time i reinstall is like a second chance in live.. :P

Thank you again for your fast answer and attention. Sorry for my english and Regards!