Re: Way OT: OpenDNS

On 09/11/08 00:51, Dave Patterson wrote:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:41:13AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

Guns? There's no law mandating you must own a gun in the US. Although, visions of Angelina Jolie packing heat are quite interesting...

No, I take that back. Kennesaw, Georgia and Geuda Springs, Kansas mandate that all households (with certain exceptions) maintain firearms and ammunition.

Don't the Swiss do the same thing?  I seem to remember an article
somewhere...  something to do with national defense...

How could I have forgotten??? The Swiss Armed Forces issues every fit male a Sig 550 rifle and a Sig-Sauer P220, which they bring home with them.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

hook beneath it."  -- Thomas Jefferson