Re: Way OT: OpenDNS

On Sep 11, 2008, at 12:21 AM, Ron Johnson wrote:

On 09/11/08 00:51, Dave Patterson wrote:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:41:13AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
Guns? There's no law mandating you must own a gun in the US. Although, visions of Angelina Jolie packing heat are quite interesting...
Indeed.
No, I take that back. Kennesaw, Georgia and Geuda Springs, Kansas mandate that all households (with certain exceptions) maintain firearms and ammunition.
Don't the Swiss do the same thing?  I seem to remember an article
somewhere...  something to do with national defense...

How could I have forgotten??? The Swiss Armed Forces issues every fit male a Sig 550 rifle and a Sig-Sauer P220, which they bring home with them.

Smart people, the Swiss.

In untrained hands, an Internet connection is far more dangerous than a firearm.

--
Nate Duehr
nate@natetech.com