Re: BUSY BOX after boot attempt..

i just come across this problem 2 days ago. in my case, it is actually
the udev problem. check if there is any error saying udevd failed etc.
Even after successfully booting. i have problem with my eth0 not
working (renamed to eth1 by then new udev)..

to fix it, i do apt-get update then apt-get upgrade.
apt will take the rest. i think getting the new udevd working is what the new
kernel need to work..