networking question

Hi

I was having problems with my nfs this morning, I had recently set it to
use udp. Seems like my router  isn't forwarding frag udp
packet.

I have check sysctl for forwarding its on, i looked for soemthing under
frag or udp and nothing relevant turned up.

checked iptables it doesn't seem to be getting caught there !

Any one have any ideas what to look for ?

when i tcpdump on the inbound nic I see the packets, but I don't see it
on the outbound nic !

--
"You know, I was campaigning in Chicago and somebody asked me, is there ever any time where the budget might have to go into deficit? I said only if we were at war or had a national emergency or were in recession.  Little did I realize we'd get the trifecta."

	- George W. Bush
02/27/2002
Charlotte, North Carolina