Re: College Wifi - Problems with .pl file

I don't think it's a problem with firefox, it looks like a screwed-up webserver which, judging by your earlier emails in this thread, you don't have much hope of getting fixed.

I'd try http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/installation.html first to verify that it is the content-type header that's wrong and then https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3207 to workaround the problem by forcing firefox to see the content-type to text/html