Re: problems with madwifi and Atheros AR5418

Le (on) mardi 02 septembre 2008 23:30, mpg a écrit (wrote) :

>> Maybe with a newer kernel that includes the ath9k driver, it 'might'
>> work.
>>
> 2.6.27-rc5 is building right now. I'll see.

Rebooted on the new kernel. Wireless networking looks working now. I still
have a warning/error

wmaster: unknown hardware address type 801

when running dhclient, but now 'Rx invalid nwid' stays at 0 in th output of
iwconfig, and I don't loose packets any more.

Hope it keeps working. Fingers crossed.