Re: Cron Not Working On Etch

On 08/29/2008 11:29 AM, Hal Vaughan wrote:
I recently had a system drive crash on a Sarge system, so when I put in a new drive, I installed Etch (also figuring that will make upgrading to Lenny easier). Everything seems to have gone well, except for one point: Cron is not behaving well.
[...]

See if the permissions are correct in /var/spool/cron/crontabs . The directory should have the permissions drwx-wx--T (root:crontab), and the files within should be readable and writable only to the user.

HTH