Re: Iceweasel Suddenly Killed

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Mumia W..
<paduille.4061.mumia.w+nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:

> When does Iceweasel stop and disappear? If it disappeared when you installed
> mozilla-noscript, that should be expected. Restart iceweasel. If iceweasel
> won't start after the installation of mozilla-noscript, we might need to see
> the output from iceweasel when it fails; launch it from a terminal and show
> us the output.

The second condition. I have restart my Iceweasel after I installed
mozilla-noscript. Thank for the hint, here's the result after I run
Iceweasel from terminal

za@zara:~$ iceweasel
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
The program 'firefox-bin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadImplementation (server does not implement operation)'.
 (Details: serial 30 error_code 17 request_code 145 minor_code 5)
  backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function

--
Zaki Akhmad