Re: Strange problem with copy paste.

From: "Jesse Welling" <jesse.welling@gmail.com>
> Hi all,
> I'm running Debian Testing for reference. The problem I'm having seems very
> very suspicious to me, and please don't think this is a joke, but I think my
> clipboard (or whatever takes care of copy paste) has broken. No mater what I
> try to copy from I can only paste this
> http://xp-vista-update.net/?id=91873534231, which feels a lot like some kind
> of malware to me.  Has any one else seen this?

I have not seen this personally, but it explains why so many Windows users are
suddenly getting infected with XP Antivirus and AV2008 over the last few weeks.

Adobe Flash ads launching clipboard hijack attack:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=1733

Later, Seeker

--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,
I'm running Debian Testing for reference. The problem I'm having seems very very suspicious to me, and please don't think this is a joke, but I think my clipboard (or whatever takes care of copy paste) has broken. No mater what I try to copy from I can only paste this http://xp-vista-update.net/?id=91873534231, which feels a lot like some kind of malware to me.  Has any one else seen this?

Jesse W.

--- End Message ---