Ndiswrapper not working in Lenny

Hi. I'm from Russia. Sorry for my English...

I have successfully install Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r4 on my notebook
Acer Aspire 4310. There are bcm94311 mcg wireless card.
For make it work i use simple manual placed on  this page:
(I was use only first dvd Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r4, this manual and
Windows wireless driver - *.sys and *.inf files)

When I Install Debian Lenny I can't use ndiswrapper... - it's not working!

After installing ndiswrapper tool and load Windows driver...
typing in terminal

~# ndiswrapper -l

 in Debian 4.0 r4 (and in r3) :
                        driver installed
                        device (14E4:4311) present

 in Lenny:   may be like in Etch 4.0 r4, and one more this:
alternative driver: ssb

I think this ssb-module is make wrong work ndiswrapper...

By using b43-fwcutter my card work not correctly and not so fast! And
to use it I must have Ethernet connection - to download firmware.
But I , for example, did not have it at home...

Did You plane to next stable Debian version support ndiswrapper?

How can I install ndiswrapper on Lenny?

--
(c) Dmitry
(c) Дмитрий