Re: Ndiswrapper not work...

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:09:00 +0000
seeker5528@comcast.net wrote:

> > I don't know how; but i use b43-fwcutter from Debian repositories.
> > I use Lenny and broadcom card.
>
> I finally got rid of my broadcom card because no matter what driver I
> tried to use results were inconsistent. It would work for a while, then at
> some point after getting updates, I would have to fiddle with it. And if
> you google for solutions they seem pretty inconsistent across the board
> with the range of solutions that work for some, but not for others.

For the record, the bcm43xx list is a great resource for support for
the open source broadcom reverse engineered drivers.  The devs read it
and provide help.  They do not suffer fools gladly, and you had better
RTFM (and the list archives), and not be making the same mistakes made
by many previous to you, but if you follow the rules, they will help.

Celejar