Adding more lib in /emul/ia32-linux

Hi there,

  I am trying to generate 32bits binaries from my running 64bits linux
box. For this I am using gcc -m32 flags. All I had to do is simply
point to the right zlib library (in /emul/ia32-linux). Now I need to
link to libuuid (the 32bits version). Is there a nice/simple tutorial
on how to do this ? Can I simply download 32bits debian package, and
install them in this /emul/ia32-linux directory ?

  As a side note ia32-libs only provide runtime libraries (/lib) but
not dev include file (/include), is there a way to install them ?

thanks a bunch !

--
Mathieu