Re: wifi connection manager recommenadations

I have the same wireless card as you and I use:
$ dpkg -l |grep network-manager
ii  network-manager                      0.6.6-2
network management framework daemon
ii  network-manager-gnome                0.6.6-2
network management framework (GNOME frontend

with no problems.

I recall there is / was a problem with network-manager not liking it
when you have the '/etc/network/interfaces' setup with the wireless
interface. here is a copy of my interfaces file if it any help.
by the way, did you have any luck using psk instead of the passphrase in NetworkManager? i've had success only with the latter so far...

best,
--
Lubos _@_"
http://www.lubos.vrbka.net