[Fwd: how to decrease timeout when enter wrong password]

Guys, I've lost all my hair over this and the folks on Fedora are
nowhere near as helpful as people here on Debian so I'm wondering if
anybody here knows how to change the delay time after bad password at
the gdm greeting screen? Mega thanks, Michael