Having Problems with apt-get update and apt-get upgrade

I just completed an apt-get update and apt-get upgrade on my Debian lenny machine. I noticed that evolution, which is installed on this machine, is still at version 2.10 and the latest in testing is version 2.22. If I do an apt-get install evolution, apt wants to delete a huge number of packages and update another long list:

54 upgraded, 34 newly installed, 22 to remove and 454 not upgraded.
Need to get 154MB of archives.
After unpacking 6995kB of additional disk space will be used.

My question is why didn't evolution get updated when I did an apt-get update and apt-get upgrade? Aren't lenny and testing the same thing?

I don't have evolution pinned to any version in my sources.list - they are all vanilla lenny sources:

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free

deb ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free

# alternate sites in case kernel.org is down
deb ftp://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free

deb ftp://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free

# For w32codecs
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ lenny main

# For Cinelerra
deb http://www.kiberpipa.org/~minmax/cinelerra/builds/pentium4/ ./