Re: [OT] Debian stickers in India

Hello Thomas and Jos,

Thanks for your replies.

I started with the URLs suggested by you http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise
(Thomas Preud'homme) and http://www.debianshop.com (Jos Collin) but they seem to
require credit card for any purchase. But I don't use any credit card
or online money
transfer (I am kind of paranoid about these things).

Anyways, starting with these links I got to a site called
http://openranger.org.
They offer cash on delivery option, and the debian sticker they sell looks cool
too (just the right size for a smallish laptop).
So I ordered from them. Let's see what happens.

In the meantime, I am looking at http://www.debian.org/events/material#stickers
and am trying to make one myself :-)

Jos Collin:
> Also if you are interested in free software why can't you donate the amount,
> which you pay for the sticker to fsf.org?

Donation (whatever little I can) has never been any problem. Only thing is that
I don't use a Credit Card (or any kind of online money transactions). Instead I
do whatever I can to spread the spirit of Free Software among my students and
friends.
Occasionally I also file bug reports and send a patch to some project I care
about. That way I try to pay back a little bit to the community that means so
much to me.

Regards,
Santanu Chatterjee