Re: Why do I get a spam warning from my isp for posting a message to this list?

On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 16:39:08 +0200
Aniruddha <mailing_list@orange.nl> wrote:

Hello Aniruddha,

> Hi thanks for the answer :) I'm really puzzled about this. The message

You're welcome.

> concerning was an original unquoted message. Anyhow I really hope it's

You've sent several in the past couple of days.  None of them look
"spammy" to me.  A lot depends on what your ISPs set up is.

> the only warning I get.

I wasn't sure but took a guess at a reply, rather than a new post.  Just
goes to show how wrong a person can be.

--
 Regards  _

Is she really going out with him?