Re: Why do I get a spam warning from my isp for posting a message to this list?

On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:40:47 +0200
Aniruddha <mailing_list@orange.nl> wrote:

Hello Aniruddha,

> i just received s spam warning from my isp for a message posted to this
> list and I wonder whats going on.

It's difficult to be certain, but it's possibly because there's more
quoted text than new material in some of your recent messages.  A tricky
one, when your responses have been short, and you need to retain enough
material for context.

If you've only had the one warning, don't be too concerned.  If you've
had several, look at your ISPs web site for a list of criteria, or contact
tech support and ask about their spam checking criteria.

--
 Regards  _

The stakes were high but the danger low
Charade - Skids