Re: home network problem - router is smarter than me

"Stackpole, Chris" <CStackpole@barbnet.com> writes:

> [...]

I'm trying to ssh into the desktop though. I have been able to ssh from
my laptop to my university computer lab before, with only the ssh client
on the laptop. I know there's a ssh server on the desktop, as I just
installed openssh-server last night. On the desktop it is running on
port 22.

Thanks,

Tyler