Re: 2.6.24-4 kernel not booting

i appriciate your help.
i am not new to linux but i am new to lvm and raid and recovery.
if you give  me some simple steps, i can follow.
i would really like the help because my main ssystem is down.
please provide step by step proceedure..to ensure that i get my system
up and running.
can you point me to a how-to or something ??

mjh