nautilus + smb connection to win2k problem

Hi,

Recently I have problems opening windows 2000 share in nautilus. It opens, but after a few directory changes nautilus hangs and I have to force it quit. Then I cannot reconnect to smb share anymore (until I logout/login).

The interesting part is that KDE smb connection works (at least I can start Krusader, connect to the share and copy files over) so it seems to be a nautilus problem. Has anyone else experienced that problem recently?

Debian sid, x86_64

--
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann