Re: Installing Deluge

On 08/02/08 13:02, David Rodriguez wrote:
Hello Debian Team -

I'm trying to install Deluge on my Ubuntu 8.04, i86. I don't understand how to add Deluge to my sources.list. I was hoping you can send me instructions on how to. Thanks.

"Deluge" the BitTorrent client?  It's already in the Debian repository.

$ apt-cache policy deluge-torrent
  Version table:
 *** 0
        500 ftp://mirrors.kernel.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

But that isn't very relevant to you, since Ubuntu binary packages aren't necessarily compatible with Debian.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Scientists are people, too.  IOW, they also "crave power, money,
respect, and influence, and they also fear for their jobs. Each
can be a healthy motivator, but each has the ability to turn a
good scientist into a bad one; and in some cases, they can turn
a good scientist into a charlatan."